“You will pry my Flywheel tank top with the cool braided back out of my cold, dead hands”
Coming out of hiding briefly to post this. Because it is too awesome not to post.
Do I relate to pretty much all 32 of these? Yes, I do. Are they hysterical? Yes, they are.
Cute stick figure picture courtesy of tri-ingtobeatheletic.com
I *heart* this so much. So much.
This is me.
A must-read if you love spinning: This list of indoor cyclist types. So true and so hilarious. I love these “What type are you?” posts on RateYourBurn.
What type are you?
Oh yes, and happy new year, everyone!
To celebrate getting my new kicks, I thought it’d be fun to compile a list of my favorite spinning songs from this year.
Spinning instructors out there, please weigh in on the type of drills these songs would be suited for. I could definitely be wrong!
[REVISED 12/31] And I just realized I was short one song for the 10. Oops! See that missing 10th song at the end of the list.
Avicii. Does this put you in the NYE spirit?
Totally true image courtesy of RateYourBurn.com
You know you’re a spin addict when…
- You spend more time browsing workout gear than regular clothes
- You are very attached to your special spin class water bottle (you know, the one that holds the perfect amount of water for a class, fits in the cup holder, and has a fliptop or nozzle)
- Your car smells perpetually like sweat
- Your musical taste has likely gone down a couple notches
- You mentally categorize a new song you hear as a sprint, climb, or jog. And when you hear a new song, your first thought is often “Can I spin to this?”
- You schedule important appointments around your favorite spin class
- You have taken one class earlier than 7:00 am
- You get more excited than needed when you hear a requested song played in class
- You feel elated when an instructor compliments you in class
- When a favorite instructor stops teaching your class time, your response is close to mourning
Any of these describe you? If you exhibit more than 5 of these signs, you’re surely one of us. Welcome! We are a very nice bunch.